Sunday, June 14, 2009

Home safe and sound

Hello everyone- I thought I would write a few concluding remarks and let everyone know that we are all home safe.  The trip was a huge success and all of the team came home challenged by what we saw and renewed in our faith for our Good Lord Jesus and the mighty works he has done. Really all of the trip is summed up for me in Phil 2:1-2 that there is great encouragement in Jesus Christ and doing his work with other believers from all over the world. It was a privledge to serve with my fellow christian team mates from all over that US and my fellow Christian believers and friends in Zambia. TO God be all the glory for all that was done by our team while we were in Zambia. Thanks for all of the prayers and support it is truly priceless to have so much support.

No comments:

Post a Comment