Thursday, June 4, 2009

We have been very busy working with all kinds of animals. We saw 40 cows to be treated yesterday and 25 goats and did surgeries on 3 dogs. Today we worked at the orphanage in the morning and prepared for a workshop in the afternoon. We ran an educational work shop with the cattle farmers and talked to them about preventitive medicine and animal husbandry issues. The farmers really enjoyed the workshop and were so happy and thankful for the class it was really great to see the smiles on there faces. I ran into a lot of the friends I made last year and had some very special moments today rejoicing in the relationships that God has blessed here in Zambia and the people who have shared God's love with me and I have shared God's great love with them it is so beautiful thanks be to our God Lord Jesus that brings blessings to us all. One of the people I got to see today was the vet officer that I worked with last year who was seriously injured in a car accident a praise be to the Lord a miracle has occured and he has healed and recoverd and is able to work with us. TOmorrow we will be going to a village outsie of Mwandi thatn has over one thousand cows to look at at least 75 that are sick so very busy. Please continue to pray for us, thank you for all the prayers so far lots of love- Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, I can only get online every few days, which is why I'm writing multiple comments. I so wish I could be there, again, but know that I am praying for you all. You are experiencing so much. I think it's fantastic! Keep up the great work! Say hi to everyone for me.......
    Even more hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete